Meriah2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meriah2

Thread author
Jul 7, 2013
I was helping a friend and getting rid of the PUP "Conduit Search".
Not being sure I had it I found MalwareTips via Google. I hope MT helps me support friends in our community. In return, I will add any information I deem useful. to this community.

I have been around computera a while, since the 60's, so I am somewhat fimiliar with the old CMP, MS/Dos, Win 3.1...Win 7. I am not fimiliar with Apple OS.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Hi, it's good to hear this site was some use to you and your friend. :D

If you require assisted help for an infection, you can visit the Malware Removal Assistance.

If you wish to improve, or simply Share your security set-up, you can do so by posting a thread using the Security Configuration Wizard.

Finally welcome, I've had full experience of Windows XP to Windows 8, but I have also used Windows 95 and one prior to that (no colour), but don't recall what version.

Meriah2

Thread author
Jul 7, 2013
That was probably Windows 3 or Windows 3.1. I had a Laptop with 3.1 with Black/White and before that a Tandy 1400, a "pre-Windows unit. Mostly Dos and Basic.

Viking

Level 26
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 2, 2011
Hello andwelcome to MalwareTips!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.