Messaging app for kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benjoman

Level 1
Thread author
May 16, 2018
I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations for kids messaging apps for android.

(Daughter is 8 years old)

Thanks!

Reactions: upnorth

Benjoman

Level 1
Thread author
May 16, 2018
It's more so to text with us when we're away for work.

I settled on Monster Messenger it's been doing what it's supposed to so far and close to being as functional as whatsapp/viber, and any friend requests has to go through the parent account as well.

I wanted to try Messenger Kids by Facebook but I don't think it's available in my country :/

Reactions: Jack

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
I can only make a recommendation based on what you, your family and their friends use? That way you're all connected and familiar around, on the same network.

Not all Messaging apps require a mobile/cell number, and instead may want the user to create an account (ie. username/password). Messaging can be a feature in other social apps such as Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr etc.

Reactions: Jack
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.