Kardo Kristal

From Crystal Security
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jul 12, 2014
Less than a week after Microsoft released the first cumulative update to Windows 10, they have pushed out another cumulative release via Windows Update. At this time, it is not known what this release includes - but many users will be hoping that it contains a fix for issues that were causing some machines to enter a reboot loop while trying to install the first update.

Seeing that Microsoft is moving to a service model for the OS, this type of update should be somewhat frequent as they will more proactively update the core OS, instead of releasing major service upgrades every few years. Seeing that two updates have come in less than a week, we will be curious to see if the company continues to patch the OS with non-security related updates regularly.

You can download the update now and while we did not have any issues installing the bits, let us know if you encounter any problems with the installation.

D

Deleted member 2913

Adobe Flash is included in Win 10...so how its updated?
Can we manually update it & how?

Reactions: Der.Reisende

Andytay70

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 6, 2015
so far so good the only issus i have is now i have to double click, even though i have my mouse set to single click:mad:

Reactions: Kardo Kristal

Kardo Kristal

From Crystal Security
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jul 12, 2014

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
All installed, does anyone know how to stop Windows updating drivers, keeps trying Logitech, which fails!?
Does Windows 10 alert you to install Logitech software? If so, you have to disable from start-up and uninstall from Device Manager, or use Autoruns to delete the DLL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.