App Review Microsoft Security Essentials 2.1.1116.0 Test - By WinAndLinuxTutorials

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WinAndLinuxTutorials

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 23, 2011
Hi,

This is my first antivirus test

I need :feedback: :D

Here is the video (1080p Available):

Last edited by a moderator:

GabiCRX

Level 8
Verified
Jun 24, 2011
Great review !
A recommendation for your review: next time try to collect some malware,put it in a folder, so you can test their detection to.

WinAndLinuxTutorials

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 23, 2011
GabiCRX said:
Great review !
A recommendation for your review: next time try to collect some malware,put it in a folder, so you can test their detection to.

Thanks for your kind words and for the tips.

D

Deleted member 178

yep great review, i like the cube switches and big zooms :D i wish people uses Killswitch more often

btw, MSE seems to be good again.

WinAndLinuxTutorials

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 23, 2011
umbrapolaris said:
yep great review, i like the cube switches and big zooms :D i wish people uses Killswitch more often

btw, MSE seems to be good again.

iHope MSE stays like this :D Am I right if I said that Killswitch is a part of Comodo Cleaning Essentials?

D

Deleted member 178

WinAndLinuxTutorials said:
Am I right if I said that Killswitch is a part of Comodo Cleaning Essentials?

yes you are right, but you can use it apart just create a shortcut.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Even MSE is like a pure AV, good to see that it can do well.

D Bone

May 28, 2011
Great vid style. I really like the scanner results effects. I agree that a folder of malware would be a great addition. Do you have a link to your channel?

WinAndLinuxTutorials

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 23, 2011
D Bone said:
Do you have a link to your channel?

Do you mean about my youtube channel? Go here: http://youtube.com/WinAndLinuxTutorials

It's also there in the signature. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.