ASUS ROG Swift PG348Q
Keyboard and Mouse
Corsair Vengeance K70
TTEsports Level 10 M
Accessories
Creative SB ZxR
BeyerDynamics Custom 1 Pro headset
SONY Surround system
FANATEC ClubSport v.2 Wheel and v. 3 Pedals with brake performance kit + damper kit
Homebuild racing rig
G-Force LCD
TrackIR5
My computer protection
https://malwaretips.com/threads/minerias-security-configuration.57423/

Mineria

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Mar 19, 2016
I wasn't to happy with a pre-build racing rig which I recently purchased, to much flex and couldn't set my hardware like I wanted.
So I decided to build my own with system 40 aluminium profiles, MDF, carbon foil and PU leather.
I'm not quite finished, still got work to do.

My PC

MfVI87Dh.jpg

Previous old racing rig

X4MShFph.jpg

XJdK8d8h.jpg

New frame made out of system 40 profiles and parts, cut and assembled by hand

IidYI5hh.jpg

3IuR8Mvh.jpg

Keyboard and mouse tray

BrJH4kwh.jpg

Ready to race with the new seat (did anyone notice the wrench?) :D

1T0yUoqh.jpg

Sitting almost on the floor, center rim is around middle neck for proper handling.

fcr95cSh.jpg

Last edited:

LASER_oneXM

Level 37
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 4, 2016
....powerful and has a good design ! I like it...!

BeyerDynamics Custom 1 Pro headset

Nice sound.....: also have a Beyerdynamic (DT 990 Pro 250 Ohm)

....and how many buckzzz ? :) :D

_____EDIT______EDIT______EDIT______EDIT______EDIT______
Storage:
Intel 520 120GB
Intel 520 240GB
Samsung EVO 850 1TB
Samsung EVO 840 250GB
Intel 335 240GB

...five SSDs inside ??? ...insane... ...but i like insanity..... :D :D

_____EDIT______EDIT______EDIT______EDIT______EDIT______

Last edited:

Svoll

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 17, 2016
What a beautiful gaming rig you got going there! So Envious.... What FPS are you getting from the 1080 with your system? Just your monitor cost more than my entire PC setup.......:p

Reactions: spaceoctopus

Mineria

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Mar 19, 2016
What a beautiful gaming rig you got going there! So Envious.... What FPS are you getting from the 1080 with your system? Just your monitor cost more than my entire PC setup.......:p
I wish that I could afford another 2 of them and an additional 1080 :)
FPS depends on game and also how many npc's that it needs to render within the scenery...
Most games I play at 3440x1400 / 16x AF / 4xMSAA and everything else maxed out, I limit fps to 90 by using G-sync with V-Sync enabled though.
Did a race event in Race Room Experience with 49 opponents, minimum 76 fps.
Project Cars, Assetto Corsa, Dirt Rally and other racing games run with stable 90fps, like most other games, only a few do manage to go down to 60fps now and then, but that would be something like GTA5 and Skyrim with 4k texture mods.
Even Batman Arkham Knight and The Division mainly render around the 90fps limit.
I did try a 4K display recently, that is where a single 1080 starts to dip below 60fps, so for 4K and multi monitor setups 2 would be needed for high image quality above 60fps for most games that do support SLI.

Vasudev

Level 33
Verified
Nov 8, 2014
Beautiful looking PC, with the lighting effects it looks like the beast is awakening to crush games at max settings.

Last edited:
Reactions: spaceoctopus

Mineria

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Mar 19, 2016
Updated pictures, did build my own racing rig from scratch (except the seat).
Still got a bit of work to do, like keyboard/mouse tray, some red angles on the edges of the MDF plates, alu covers for the cables and getting real leather on the chair.

Mineria

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Mar 19, 2016
Added a few new photos, rig feels really sturdy now and adds positive effect to my RR3 lap times.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.