Miranda IM - MalwareTips pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dashke

Level 1
Thread author
Feb 3, 2012
Hello everyone!
Had a bit of free time, so I decided to make new Miranda IM pack(modified PortableApps.com setup) for MalwareTips. I have added custom skins and smileys, essential plugins and some other stuff(honestly, can't remember now)...

Miranda IM is an open source multiprotocol instant messaging application. The protocol plugins included with Miranda IM(by default) are AIM, Gadu-Gadu, ICQ, IRC, .NET Messenger Service (a.k.a. MSN), XMPP (& Google Talk), and Yahoo! Messenger.

Here is a list of plugins I have added -
  • AddContact+ v0.9.8.6
  • Advanced Auto Away v0.8.0.41
  • Crypto++ v1.0.4.2
  • Facebook Protocol v0.1.3.11
  • History++ v1.5.1.4
  • Icons Library Manager v0.0.1.6
  • KeepStatus v0.8.0.97
  • Modern Contact List (Unicode) v0.9.0.8
  • PopUp Plus (Unicode) 2.1.1.5a
  • SecureIM v1.0.12.4
  • Simple auto reply
  • SmileyAdd Unicode v0.2.3.17
  • Spell Checker v0.2.5
  • Tipper YM - Unicode 2.1.0.4
  • Weather Protocol 0.3.8.19
  • WhenWasIt birthday reminder
Skin - Seven BK Mod Skins for Modern Clist - thanks Belf , ksunechkin.

So, I hope that you will enjoy using it!
P.S. Big thanks to PortableApps.com! Without you guys, our flash drives would be empty! :)

Splash screen -
YaAAs.png

Main window -
hDpvq.png

Download
(just unzip it and run, it's portable)

Reactions: Malware1
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.