Mozilla about to stop support for heavyweight themes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amiga500

Level 12
Verified
Jan 27, 2013
Does the theme dictate how fast a browser renders etc.I use the moonola theme on palemoon and its gorgeous.

Reactions: darko999

darko999

Level 17
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Oct 2, 2014
Does the theme dictate how fast a browser renders etc.I use the moonola theme on palemoon and its gorgeous.

Not usually, of course there is a difference from just regular persona themes and complete heavyweight themes. The last may or not use more resources and in some particular cases have some kind of effect on how fast the browser renders, but most of the time it won't be noticiable at all. I have used almost all Pale Moon complete themes and they all work like a charm.

Reactions: Amiga500

Amiga500

Level 12
Verified
Jan 27, 2013
Not usually, of course there is a difference from just regular persona themes and complete heavyweight themes. The last may or not use more resources and in some particular cases have some kind of effect on how fast the browser renders, but most of the time it won't be noticiable at all. I have used almost all Pale Moon complete themes and they all work like a charm.
Thanks darko.
I have found that all the complete themes work perfectly in pale moon.

Reactions: darko999
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.