Multitasking

P

Plexx

Thread author
Me multitasking in EVE Online while warping to a location.

Note: Not something I would attempt whilst in a fight...

jLWQm.jpg

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Yeah, things didn't end well after knocking my cup of TEA over onto myself and the carpet, whilst playing video games. :lolz:

ZOU will like this ^^

P

Plexx

Thread author
Well, after taking that screenshot (time is UK time in game), while it was still warping, I decided to go grab a coke. Came back and saw that I didn't reach destination so I continued browsing without knowing I was targeted by another player (no sound on and the browser window was bigger so I could see better the MT page). Needless to say that didn't end well.

Earth, knocking drinks whilst gaming was my specialty when I had my gaming rig desktop. Things changed when I almost spilled a drink over the laptop. Now the drinks stay at the opposite edge side of the table just to be on the safe side!

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.