jamescv7

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Based from what I've received through my Gmail account

Dear F-Secure Customer,

You are receiving this email because you are a registered user of the My F-Secure Portal.

We would like to inform you that the My F-Secure Portal will be discontinued on the 30th of May 2013. After this date you will not be able to access the portal or any information stored in it.

Please log into the My F-Secure Portal at https://my.f-secure.com and archive any information that is relevant to you, such as invoices or subscription keys. Please note that, after the closure of the My F-Secure Portal, F-Secure will not be able to provide this information to you.

The closure of the My F-Secure Portal has no effect on valid subscriptions or access to the F-Secure Community.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at :
www.f-secure.com/support.

Best regards,
Your F-Secure Team

jamescv7

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
nastavnikhe said:
Does anyone know why ?

Stephan from F-secure Community said:
Hello,

The closure of the My F-Secure Portal has little to no effect on most users.

The most visible effect for most users will be that the button "My F-Secure" will disappear from the navigation.

You can still logon to the community and use our website and services as you did before.

However, some customers have (a bit older) purchases visible in My F-Secure.
And those are the users that should take action and archive their license keys (if not expired) and purchase receipts.

Source

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.