My First "Published" book (For Children)

jenniferatemple

Thread author
Verified
Oct 2, 2013
Actually, I just did some upgrades and editing on this silly little story

http://www.amazon.ca/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=node%3D2980423011&field-keywords=A+Raccoon%27s+First+Christmas

jenniferatemple

Thread author
Verified
Oct 2, 2013
I'll have an other up before Christmas

I'll have an other up before Christmas, its getting reviewed by a few people now & word is it is "VERY funny", for adults and children. Some of the smart people here could be doing Kindle "Techie" books. Once one gets through to the first one one line, its easy and cost free after! It took me a couple of weeks to get the illustrations and files formatted in a manner that uploaded and previewed properly, now I'm home free. I can just write and post!

Moose

Level 22
Jun 14, 2011
What grade's are these Children Book's for? Tell us some details,in what go into making a Book? The Purpose? Please! Need more details and example's? Thanks!

jenniferatemple

Thread author
Verified
Oct 2, 2013
Publishing Online Books

Moose said:
What grade's are these Children Book's for? Tell us some details,in what go into making a Book? The Purpose? Please! Need more details and example's? Thanks!

Well, my first book was a Christmas story for children 3 - 8 years of age and is a story that deals with the idea of making lemonade when life hands you lemons. In other words, dealing with disappointment. My second, not yet on line will be Christmas humor for 6 - 60 years old. A more major project will be a parenting guide for the creatively maladjusted.

My suggestion to anyone wanting to publish books online is to pick a topic you know a lot about. Try to think of things not already out there, or a different perspective from what the average person thinks. Then write it. Get people to read it before publishing so you can make appropriate edits. Amazon's kindle publishing will give instructions for getting it into their program and will even supply a cover design service. There are other digital outfits but I only do Amazon because I know their system now and am brand new at this game. They will also publish a kind of on demand/print book if that is what you prefer. To do this you just open an account with Amazon.

I hope this is the kind of answer you wanted or expected. If not, ask again and I will do my best to answer better.

I just thought there are a few people on here would be up to the task of writing technical books about computer maintenance.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.