Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

nclr11111

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Feb 25, 2011
So this is my "old faithful mistress", as my wife call it when she feels i´m not giving her enough attention.... I´d love to upgrade it but money just isn´t available!
Anyway i must say it still performs flawless to all i use it for like testing new software, run multiple VM´s and playing WOT! :)

SHvFl

Level 35
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 19, 2014
Should be able to do everything. Doubt an upgrade would provide such a big different for everyday use.

SHvFl

Level 35
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 19, 2014
Nah! It´s just that it´s 6 years now and new stuff is fun stuff! ;)
Sure if i had enough money to waste i would upgrade to every top enthusiastic cpu and high end gpu that comes out but that doesn't mean i need them.
On the other hand you might be a gamer and my view of hardware doesn't apply because games sure hate older stuff.

nclr11111

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Feb 25, 2011
Sure if i had enough money to waste i would upgrade to every top enthusiastic cpu and high end gpu that comes out but that doesn't mean i need them.
On the other hand you might be a gamer and my view of hardware doesn't apply because games sure hate older stuff.

Just a little WOT but nothing this comp can´t handle. But i do love new hardware. Call it a fetish if you like! I wouldn´t do it but i´d love to if i could.... :)

Reactions: frogboy and SHvFl

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.