_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
Not bad a good lite config, others are going to make a multitude of suggestions seeing there is room for expansion with this config.
The only addon I would recommend would be a second opinion On demand scanner like HitMan Pro.
As long as you practice safe habbits this is a good config.
Thank You for sharing :)

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
You have a good config,how did you get infected within the last 3 months?
Consider CCleaner or Privazer for privacy & optimization.
I would consider another backup solution such as those mentioned by @frogboy
A password manager might be something to consider.
Be careful about what you click and what you download as well as where you go online.
Thanks for sharing your config :)

L

Lucent Warrior

I like the no non-sense configs like these, where the basics are covered, and then the user learns to use common sense by gaining experience and safer surfing habits. I would like to know though how you were infected within the last 3 months, just as exterminator20 asked.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.