Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
BBC said:
North Korea has begun two days of funeral services for late leader Kim Jong-il with a huge procession in the capital, Pyongyang.

Footage showed tens of thousands of soldiers with their heads bowed as a giant portrait of Mr Kim was carried slowly through the streets.

His successor and third son, Kim Jong-un, walked beside the hearse, images from state television showed.

Kim Jong-il died of a heart attack on 17 December, aged 69, state media said.

He has been lying in state for the past 10 days.

Read more ....

Last edited:

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Have watched the news reports today and was amazed to see how many people were forced to take part at this funerals.Sad day .. not because Kim Jong-il died but because people were brought into the streets in a pathetic attempt to convince the world that N-Koreans are suffering for the loss of their leader....
Sadly the people of N Korea have dark times ahead as this country will never be really democratic or free due the strong Chinese influence and the lack of real economic interest of USA or Europe.
When looking at this images I realize how good we live here.....

DiabloBlack

Nov 5, 2011
Remember, this is government sponsored TV. You will only see what their government wants you to see. It was speculated that the crying citizens you see in the video was from some other video source (event other then Kim Jong Il's funeral) or they were forced to act this way. Who knows for sure. If they are truly crying for this man I feel real sorry for them. They have no idea what they are missing. I'm sure glad I have my freedom.

LoftedAphid86

Feb 24, 2011
They've used the fact that he was called 'Dear Leader' in North Korea to subliminally state the fact that the people in North Korea lived in fear of him, as they do not say his real name because they could be killed for 'lack of respect' otherwise.
They cannot specifically state this because they'd probably end up starting some kind of war if they did.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.