Naff tv shows

Weebarra

Level 17
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017
Do you watch any naff programmes that you wouldn't normally admit to ?

I'll go first then ..... i have been watching "Warehouse 13" total rubbish but i have even set the recorder to catch it in case i miss an episode, it must be about 20 years old too but i have been watching it for weeks now :oops:

brambedkar59

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
Do you watch any naff programmes that you wouldn't normally admit to ?

I'll go first then ..... i have been watching "Warehouse 13" total rubbish but i have even set the recorder to catch it in case i miss an episode, it must be about 20 years old too but i have been watching it for weeks now :oops:
I watched 3 seasons of lost. Worst TV show ever. My excuse, I was too bored:p

Fritz

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 28, 2015
I tend to amuse myself with rubbish/cheesy/childish stuff all the time, especially all the Star Trek series. I have a soft spot for King of Queens as well. :D

Not hiding it, though. I'm pretty nuts as it is and everyone knows it, so it wouldn't make much of a difference. ;)

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013
I tend to amuse myself with rubbish/cheesy/childish stuff all the time, especially all the Star Trek series. I have a soft spot for King of Queens as well. :D

Not hiding it, though. I'm pretty nuts as it is and everyone knows it, so it wouldn't make much of a difference. ;)
I also have been watching all the Star Trek series from the beginning on Netflix. ;):)

Transhumana

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Jul 6, 2017
We are the Borg. Your biological and technological distinctiveness will be added to our own. Resistance is futile:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

borg.gif
:D

Weebarra

Level 17
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017
I suggest it to people who I hate the most so that they can waste their time too :D (served with complimentary silent evil laugh, Muahahaha).
Well, if you enjoy it then it's not rubbish, right?

Ha ha, i like your style ;)

Seems like Star Trek is a favourite for you guys, the rubbish i mentioned was apparently classed as sci-fi but "not as we know it Jim"

ispx

Level 13
Verified
Well-known
Jun 21, 2017
lately, which is actually almost a year now i have been watching a lot of cnn, i tell myself i will not but i admit i can not help watching.

what i have been watching lately is not exactly a show, it is about this gentleman who makes clueless midnight tweets & claims to maga :giggle:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.