Status
Not open for further replies.

maanastr

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Mar 1, 2013
Hi friends,
Actually I am having Eset Nod 32 1 year version + webroot secure anywhere. I dont have any problem with them. But after watching some revies and performances about Qihoo 360 TS, I want to use it now. o is it better move to use 360 ts instead of eset nod 32? give me a advice with respect to the lightnes and protection.

M

MalwareT

They are both light, great detection and everything, but in proactive protection Qihoo is awesome. If we consider RAM usage, Qihoo with default settings uses ~20MB , but ESET uses 100MB but it doesnt slow system down, so my final opinion is go with 360TS. :)

Reactions: maanastr
S

Sr. Normal

I will also recommend Qihoo 360 .

It has a high detection rate , junk cleaner , startup accelerator , sandbox , details as to make life more comfortable to open or eject a usb.

My computer has 6 GBs of RAM, so I have the five engines and I learn that neither is there.

Although call Total Security , no firewall , I recommend the Online Armor free, which coexists with properly configured antivirus without any problem.

Kind regards

maanastr

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Mar 1, 2013
hhmmm..ok. thanks friends. Now I should have to try 360 ts. :) :) . sorry eset. you have to take rest for few days ;):rolleyes:

Reactions: MalwareT
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.