Status
Not open for further replies.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Need For Speed is a game that I no longer play, it's a shame really.

I loved NFS Underground 1 & 2, even though I never completed the games, I still very much enjoyed it. :D

The last game I bought of NFS was Undercover, it was shockingly bad. Worst game ever.

WinAndLinuxTutorials

Level 4
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 23, 2011
Earth said:
I loved NFS Underground 1 & 2, even though I never completed the games, I still very much enjoyed it. :D

The last game I bought of NFS was Undercover, it was shockingly bad. Worst game ever.

Exactly. The best game was NFS Underground. Undercover is a waste of time to buy and play :D

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
I have NFS underground 1 for PS2 and have completed that many times but lost interest when I got Pro Street.

Nathan Wootton

Level 1
May 25, 2011
yes. Loved NFSU 1 and 2, mostwanted was just as good, since then havent really enjoyed a real NFS game. Unforgettably.

Nikomanuel1

Jul 10, 2011
Underground? the best need for speed is carbon in my opinion + need for speed not started with tunning. But i am agree..undercover is a piece of :D

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Nikomanuel1 said:
Underground? the best need for speed is carbon in my opinion

Underground 2 was the last game I bought on the PS2. Never got around to purchases the next few releases. :)

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Need for Speed would be a good game if they improve it a little, in my opinion.

moonshine

Level 7
Verified
Apr 19, 2011
Need For Speed:Most Wanted and Need For Speed:Carbon are the best NFS games I've played but I'm still welcome to future offerings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.