Need Tips for Motivation?

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Help me out with any Quotes, Pictures, Videos, Anything to get my motivation up and running.

Any help would be great. :D

PS: Please no sarcastic bull from you.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
inspirational%20quotes%20message%5B23%5D.jpg

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
Whenever someone sorrows, I do not say, "forget it," or "it will pass," or "it could be worse" -- all of which deny the integrity of the painful experience. But I say, to the contrary, "It is worse than you may allow yourself to think. Delve into the depth. Stay with the feeling. Think of it as a precious source of knowledge and guidance. Then and only then will you be ready to face it and be transformed in the process.

Z

ZeroDay

Try not to become a man of success but a man of value.
Albert Einstein

Z

ZeroDay

"That some achieve great success, is proof to all that others can achieve it as well." Abraham Lincoln

Prorootect

Level 69
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
So those VERY motivated:
plE5M.gif

Hacker motivated:
HY1fT.jpg

Guy motivated:
VYLmW.jpg

Cat motivated:
tPG4Z.gif

Another guy motivated:
YhpgO.gif

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.