New forum: Hardware Showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoftedAphid86

Thread author
Feb 24, 2011
The forum was originally requested by Valentinchen N.
In this new forum, you can show what hardware you have on your PC.
The forum is located here.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
A Hardware/Software Troubleshoot exists here:
http://malwaretips.com/Forum-Troubleshooting-Software-Hardware-Issues

Edit: http://malwaretips.com/Forum-Technology-Discussions

LaserWraith

Level 1
Feb 24, 2011
First, I think the best place for this would be a "Hardware Discussions" subforum. It is getting too cluttered.

Second, just a picky detail, but I think the world "showcase" should be capitalized in the forum title. :p

bogdan

Level 1
Jan 7, 2011
Hi, Laser! I felt the same way but at least for now I'll leave it there to get some attention.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
LaserWraith said:
First, I think the best place for this would be a "Hardware Discussions" subforum. It is getting too cluttered.

Thanks, I missed that. :blush: I edited my post. :p

LaserWraith

Level 1
Feb 24, 2011
bogdan said:
Hi, Laser! I felt the same way but at least for now I'll leave it there to get some attention.

Okay. I just don't want this to turn into a huge forum where people navigate a long menu, looking for the right place. ;)

Sometimes categorization can be taken too far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.