Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Homepage: LastPass

Version 3.0: Release Notes

newdesign.jpg

v3.0.0 - Oct 21th 2013 -- All Browsers
  • New: LastPass icon in input fields can now be clicked, replaces notification bar to fill.
  • New: Chrome UI gets a complete redesign.
  • New: Android app has a modern 'holo' UI, multitab support, clickable icons, better search.
  • New: iOS app also now has a multitab browser, clickable icons, better search.
  • New: LastPass Family Feature - premium users get 1 shared folder that they can share with up to 5 family members.
  • New: Immediate syncing for all users.
  • New: Search directly from toolbar dropdown menu.
  • New: Website and Enterprise Console redesign.
  • New: Transakt multifactor option.
  • New: Better cleanup of generated passwords.
  • New Enterprise Feature: Shared Folders can be shared with LastPass users outside your enterprise (up to 3 per folder).
  • New Enterprise Feature: Policy to require multifactor login for enterprise console.
  • Improved: Windows Metro app UI updated, fixes for Windows 8.1.
  • Improved: LastPass for Applications now has type-to-search, window matching, environment variable expansion, and a "copy application" command to make it easier to work with many entries of the same application.
  • Resolved: Chrome basic auth filling fixed.
  • Resolved: IE local vault fixed on Windows 8.1.

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
A few issues:
- No red outline for credential boxes.
- Notification on Icon for already logged in sites, a minor nuisance.
- Repeated weak password alerts, even after setting a new password and browser restart.

viktik

Level 25
Verified
Well-known
Sep 17, 2013
ITS BLACK AND WHITE.
some color coding would have helped.

I also noticed that firefox is not updating addons. Updated version of lastpass is still not avialble in firefox addon website. Also other addons are not updated regularly. that's irresponsible.

people can download latest update from lastpass website.

AyeAyeCaptain

Level 1
Feb 24, 2011
Think i shall wait for the update, as it's not updating itself on Firefox, by then the little kinks should of worked themselves out :D

Detection

Level 1
Feb 25, 2011
It's not a good update, I had to log out of lastpass altogether so that my gf could log into a site that I have saved in lastpass

Autofill and Auto login is disabled, and was working fine before the update, but now whenever she tried to enter her own credentials by deleting mine that lastpass insists on filling automatically, it just enters mine again

There is no way to enter her details with lastpass logged in, even though the autofill and auto login is disabled on that site

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.