New System

moonshine

Level 7
Thread author
Verified
Apr 19, 2011
I finally got my new system and it means that I'll also be back here. I've went down the mid-range segment since I don't want to splurge on an overly expensive gaming system. I'd rather prefer something a little affordable that gets the things that I want done in a simple manner. This system can play most games at native resolution at High/Medium settings with no problems. Multitasking isn't a problem too.

X555L_Teaser.jpg

LeBQ4qV.png

tonibalas

Level 40
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 26, 2014
moonshine i can see your laptop has very good hardware installed and looks nice too. Asus from what i know it's a very good brand and their design is looking nice. Hope you enjoy gaming and welcome back;):)

moonshine

Level 7
Thread author
Verified
Apr 19, 2011
Yeah, the hardware is pretty good for a price. I had a second thought that i should have went with an AMD based laptop but then AMD's are known for power inefficiency and heat and the gaming performance isn't on par with an Intel/NVIDIA system. The new Kaveri mobile APUs are ULVs now but I haven't seen a review online so I can't vouch for its performance and efficiency.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.