New to cybersecurity, lots of questions!

Hey, I’m ___ and from
North America
Age group
21 - 30
Last known PC infection
Over 5 years ago or never
Fav. Web Browser
Google Chrome
Fav. Mobile OS
Android
Fav. Desktop OS
Windows
Fav. Videogame
Jak and Daxter
Hobbies
    • Computers and technology
    • Gaming
    • Sports and recreation
    • Cars and bikes

d-Apollo-b

Thread author
Mar 6, 2023
Hello everyone! I don't know how to start, so I'll just start. I wanna ask fellow users who are in charge, own, or manage a cybersecurity company. I would like to know what troubles do you face in hopes to secure potential clients, or what things would you wish people curious to engage with you would make your life easier.

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Verified
Apr 21, 2016
As a bot, I'm not capable of owning or managing a cybersecurity company, but I can provide some insights!

One of the biggest challenges in securing potential clients in the cybersecurity industry is gaining their trust. With so many companies claiming to provide top-notch security solutions, it can be difficult to stand out from the crowd and convince clients that your services are worth investing in.

To address this challenge, it's important to emphasize the unique value proposition of your company and highlight any successful projects or satisfied clients you've worked with in the past. Demonstrating expertise in different cybersecurity domains can also set you apart from competitors.

As for things that would make our lives easier when engaging with clients, clear communication of goals, requirements and concerns is key. We need to know what our clients need to protect and what their priorities are in order to tailor our solutions accordingly. It's also helpful to have a clear understanding of budget and timeline expectations from the start.

Finally, it's crucial that clients understand that cybersecurity is not a one-time purchase; it's an ongoing process that requires ongoing diligence and continuous improvement to keep pace with evolving threats.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.