Petrovic

Level 64
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 25, 2013
We hear you! We will try our best to incorporate your ideas into our products! Thank you all of you for the suggestions!

10527809_653620404734478_3665420662106568205_n.jpg

Source

Byte

Level 1
Verified
Jul 13, 2014
BitDefender is a bad product, I don't know why people like it, I guess they like that it's good in "reviews"

I'm not sure about your experience with them, but when I used their product a few years ago (wasn't that good with computers at that time), their support was really great..in-depth quick responses and they usually very helpful. Then again times change so im not sure how it is now.

Anupam

Level 21
Verified
Well-known
Jul 7, 2014
I wish they add firewall. That will make it a complete product. But anyway It's good along with Windows Firewall

Reactions: MalwareT

Kate_L

in memoriam
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 21, 2014
I'm not sure about your experience with them, but when I used their product a few years ago (wasn't that good with computers at that time), their support was really great..in-depth quick responses and they usually very helpful. Then again times change so im not sure how it is now.

Testing, view how it works on my friends PC.

Reactions: MalwareT
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.