Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
@yangdx
Ahhh, its hard locked due to too many attempts ?
You better let the timer run down or your going to brick it, Nokia can bypass it easily if you call them.
I am not going to post how to circumvent this feature here, it would be very inappropriate. To be honest I don't know that your
the original owner and helping you bypass that in a case like that would be criminal on my part
If I were you I would call Nokia they can send code to the phone to unlock for you, They will require proof of ownership though.
EDIT: That's a long azz timer, they don't start out that high so someone did something to it repeatedly to get it that high, have you tried to unlock it many times ?

Last edited:

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
James is correct, you may have already caused data loss at this point, maybe not though, CALL NOKIA :)

Reactions: Logethica

Darlene

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Aug 14, 2015
Sorry about the post earlier, If you have a back-up from your phone's data you can perform a hard reset. This way you will get access to your phone again but you will lose all data. If you don't have a backup you need some special tools to recover the data.

Reactions: Logethica and Ink

yangdx

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Aug 6, 2016
Sorry about the post earlier, If you have a back-up from your phone's data you can perform a hard reset. This way you will get access to your phone again but you will lose all data. If you don't have a backup you need some special tools to recover the data.
I have made the reformat, but still useless.
So the mobile phone has no meaning to me.

Reactions: Logethica

yangdx

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Aug 6, 2016
@yangdx
Ahhh, its hard locked due to too many attempts ?
You better let the timer run down or your going to brick it, Nokia can bypass it easily if you call them.
I am not going to post how to circumvent this feature here, it would be very inappropriate. To be honest I don't know that your
the original owner and helping you bypass that in a case like that would be criminal on my part
If I were you I would call Nokia they can send code to the phone to unlock for you, They will require proof of ownership though.
EDIT: That's a long azz timer, they don't start out that high so someone did something to it repeatedly to get it that high, have you tried to unlock it many times ?
谢谢

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
Godzilla or Exterminator23 is really serious in such things
Yes my friend, there are rules, and as guests here, it is polite & respectful to follow them.
I would not want to imagine this forum with 1000's of threads all in multiple languages.
I love that gif up there, thats very funny lol

Last edited:

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
Yes my friend, there are rules, and as guests here, it is polite & respectful to follow them.
I would not want to imagine this forum with 1000's of threads all in multiple languages.
I love that gif up there, thats very funny lol

By the way in some forums there are threads in different languages: Chinese/German/Russian......
Pretty soon I am going to open the English thread in my forum. Of course, it is not popular as MalwareTips but not bad too :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.