NolaDevilDog's Timemachine Security Config

I

illumination

Thanks! I like to think of myself as a power user, although I stay humble. I still have plenty to learn.
We all do, it is a never ending, constantly changing, learning environment! None the less, you will make an excellent addition to the forum :)

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Looks good!! It would be easier to read if you edited out the url's and made it a bit more compact but thanks for sharing your config :)

noladevildog

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Jan 11, 2015
Looks good!! It would be easier to read if you edited out the url's and made it a bit more compact but thanks for sharing your config :)

Yeah - I was not expecting it to be formatted as it is. Is there anyway to bold some text in the thread fields? Standard BBcode does not work. Regardless, I am reformatting my post as I type this.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Yeah - I was not expecting it to be formatted as it is. Is there anyway to bold some text in the thread fields? Standard BBcode does not work. Regardless, I am reformatting my post as I type this.
Cannot use the BBCodes that are standard in the normal reply and edit.The only thing you can edit with Bold,Italic,underlined etc. would be the text you type in after the config fields.However I see you have edited the config and it is much better thanks :) Welcome to MT glad to have you !!!!!

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Nothing to say, end of story! (Great configuration there, all completed and detailed) :D

tonibalas

Level 40
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 26, 2014
I think you have all bases covered.
Maybe you could try some other on demand scanners like Malwarebytes Free or Emsisoft Emergency Kit or HitmanPro.
Thanks for sharing.

Piteko21

Level 18
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 13, 2014
realy nice config, simple but effective, and should not be heavy

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.