Coupon Code NordVPN $99/3yr

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

JChris

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Oct 1, 2017
HURRY UP!

1525996194491.png

JChris

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Oct 1, 2017
Really wish to know why some people voted this deal as "not good," they must have access to some really dope secret deals, because I've never seen NordVPN (arguably, the best VPN out there) so cheap ¬¬

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Apr 27, 2018
I have a 2yr Nord & 2yr PIA license.

I gave away my Nord to my brother, it definetely was not as stable at holding connection 24/7 like PIA does. (both on Android & directly on the router)

but yes, this is a very solid deal! - Great share.

MeltdownEnemy

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Jan 25, 2018
It's very good VPN to my websurf and qbitorrent and narco-streaming videos, I'm using it right now, but sometimes I have my doubts and heared theories about the inherent massive vpn data collection & terms accepted from spionage agences, many rumors about of tunnels at severals companies, get paranoid scare.. right now just waiting for the tunnel to keep working as well as it does right now. and I hope one day to try it over others marks and study them. good price in 2$$$$$, I've never had a credit card or bank deposit, but I'd like to buy it.

L0ckJaw

Level 19
Verified
Content Creator
Well-known
Feb 17, 2018
It's very good VPN to my websurf and qbitorrent and narco-streaming videos, I'm using it right now, but sometimes I have my doubts and heared theories about the inherent massive vpn data collection & terms accepted from spionage agences, many rumors about of tunnels at severals companies, get paranoid scare.. right now just waiting for the tunnel to keep working as well as it does right now. and I hope one day to try it over others marks and study them. good price in 2$$$$$, I've never had a credit card or bank deposit, but I'd like to buy it.
Privacy Policy | NordVPN

Reactions: Jack and Weebarra

Cortex

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 4, 2016
I use Windscribe (which I consider the best VPN) but my son who has been living here between houses has been using my Windscribe while here which is fine, anyway as he's moving next week & had been trying Nord & prefers it it Windscribe, so I bought him the three year licence yesterday, great value!

I did try Nord (again) yesterday for a while & found the GUI clunky difficult to navigate & slower than Windscribe, my son loves it though. It does show how we are all very different & what suits one doesn't the other. If you are buying any VPN use a trial first is good advise in my view.

Reactions: Jack

L0ckJaw

Level 19
Verified
Content Creator
Well-known
Feb 17, 2018
Switched from Perfect Privacy ( Expensive ) to NordVPN and i love it. Great speed, fast connect, Kill Switch for torrents.
I had the 2 year deal for 50 euro :)

Reactions: dinosaur07 and Jack

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.