Battle Norton internet security or Avast free + comodo firewall?

Status
Not open for further replies.

leuy

Thread author
Dec 28, 2012
what should I do, continue with NIS or move to Avast free with comodo firewall?
which is better? I do not trust a lot in NIS, need some help here.

sorry for my english

I

illumination

Who does not like free? ;) Seriously, take a look around through the forum, there are many options available beside the two you listed, test a few, to see how they work for you and your needs. As far as the trust issue, i would follow Umbras advice! :)

Z

ZeroDay

Comodo internet security 6 will offer all the features you will need, so I'd go with the full Comodo suite.

Edit: Theres no webguard in CIS but you can use k9 web protection or bitdefender traffic light.

P

Plexx

leuy said:
ok, for the free solutions what you guys recommend? antivírus+firewall

Depends what you want or how you use it.

Any free av pair up with a firewall is fine.

Free AV's:
avast!
AVG
Panda Cloud AV
Forticlient
Forticlient Lite
Avira
Microsoft Security Essentials

Firewalls only:
Online Armor Free
Comodo Firewall
ZoneAlarm Firewall
Outpost
Windows 7 firewall + Tinywall/PrivateFirewall/Windows 7 Firewall Control

Free suites:
ZoneAlarm Antivirus + Firewall
Comodo Internet Security

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Free I would suggest CIS.If you would like to try ESET Smart Security for 90 days or Avira Internet Security for 6 months,send me a PM and I will hook you up

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.