Expired O&O AutoBackup 6 Pro - Free License

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.oo-software.com/de/special/ot739
How to get a license
Terms of supply
- Get a lifetime license for one user for home use
- Program with English interface
- Software updates are not available. License only for version 6.0.
- You can install / reinstall after the end of this offer. To do this, save the registry data.

[correlate]

Level 18
Thread author
Top Poster
Well-known
May 4, 2019
Get a free O&O AutoBackup 6 license. The program allows you to automatically back up and synchronize changes to files and folders on your computer, external hard drive or USB drive
O&O AutoBackup allows you to set up quick and automatic backups of selected files and folders.

For example, if a user wants to back up their images and videos to an external hard drive or USB drive, O&O AutoBackup will not only copy the original files, but also any other changes made to the files and / or directories.
The backup process starts automatically when a removable device, such as a USB flash drive, is connected to your computer. The files are accurately copied and placed on the target disk so that they can also be accessed without O&O AutoBackup, but through normal Windows Explorer.
To obtain a free O&O AutoBackup 6 Pro license, follow these steps:

-Go to the promotion page (in German) and enter your email address.
-A confirmation to register, you will receive a letter with a link - click on the link to complete the registration.
-After confirmation, your registration data (name, Firma, Seriennummer) will be sent.
important information
-Please note that due to many requests for this promotion, it may take some time to create a personal license.
-If you do not receive the license by e-mail, check the spam folder
When you first run the program, select "Enter Registration Code".
Enter the received data (name, Firma / Company, Seriennummer / Serial #) to activate the license.

AtlBo

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 29, 2014
Anyone managed to burn the rescue disk for this? I have three keys from back in 2013, but I haven't ever found a way to burn the disk. There is a method recommended, but it's not explained.

If anyone happens to have the .iso for this or can rip an .iso from a restore disk, please let me know. I will be forever grateful :)...

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.