Expired O&O DiskImage 9 Pro - 1 year License

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Rishi

Level 19
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 3, 2015
O&O DiskImage 9 Professional
OODiskImage9-600x450.jpg

Product features
  • Backup an entire computer with the push of a button
  • Backup system and hard drives, clone drives and entire disks
  • Brand new file-based backup: now twice as fast as ever before – backup and restore individual files and/or folders
  • Direct creation of VHDs
  • Monitoring and warning of security risks
  • Incremental/differential backup: back up only the changes
  • Easily restore files, folders, drives and disks
  • System restore onto different hardware (M.I.R.)
  • Create a Windows Boot system directly from within the program with driver integration
How to:

1) Go to the giveaway page : link1
2)Click login and create an account(You may use a disposable email service like temp-mail.org)and then verify the account using the same email.
3)Download button will appear along with get serial code at the bottom of the page. Obtain you code.
4)Use the license code to activate the program.

O&O is offering users 50% off all versions of DiskImage 10. To obtain your 50% discount, head to the DiskImage 10 homepage, click "Buy now", then enter coupon code CWD-VAY-1TX during the checkout process. The coupon is good through to January 31 2016.

For a flat 60% discount on all O&O products refer :Hot Deals - 60% OFF on all O&O products

Happy New Year :D

Last edited:

Hangtooth

Level 5
Verified
Dec 5, 2015
Hehe nevermind, I thought this was the defrag tool. I need new glasses =)

I like their defragger, haven't tried their imager but free is free, thanks Rishi!

Reactions: frogboy and Rishi

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
There's no adware in this software IMO unless one count what exterminator20 mentioned about there emails adverts. :p They can be real annoying but for me those always ends up in the spambox anyway.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.