OK! I could not resist posting one of mine.

jenniferatemple

Thread author
Verified
Oct 2, 2013
This is one of a variety of images along this theme line. It is nothing more than a photo of a simple bubble blown from kid's bubble liquid. I use them for wall paper and change them often.
[attachment=5907]

Attachments

• Photoshop Bubbles (56).jpg
    Photoshop Bubbles (56).jpg
    984.3 KB · Views: 504

jenniferatemple

Thread author
Verified
Oct 2, 2013
jim lin said:
right on that is cool i like the reflection in it :)

Its a specialty of mine, focusing on the reflections instead of the more traditional bubble pics. If you'd like to see more, let me know. & Thanks for the positive feed back!

jenniferatemple

Thread author
Verified
Oct 2, 2013
MalwareVirus said:
Nice work,i also like Art but it is not digital, its sketch or painting so i never posted here :(
LOL: Sorry about our mis-communication & thank you for the compliment! I did think you were telling me mine was not "digital". We understamnd each other now!

Chris Pyle

Verified
Feb 19, 2014
I like your bubble and what is in it. There is a lot to see in there. Very nice. Colors are great too. My art is in glass mosaics.

jenniferatemple

Thread author
Verified
Oct 2, 2013
I like your bubble and what is in it. There is a lot to see in there. Very nice. Colors are great too. My art is in glass mosaics.
Thank you! It really and truly is just a bubble! I use Photoshop to black-out the background. My specialty is focusing on the reflection within the bubble rather than just capturing generic bubbles. The colors are simply the prism effect created by the light against the soapy water surface. It really can major some stunning images. I have a small catalog of them now. These are a couple of my 'spooky' bubbles plus one more I just like. The last one was to enlarged, thus the noise.
BUBBLES (72).jpg
BUBBLES (28) (Copy).jpg
BUBBLES (26) (Copy).jpg

Reactions: Myna

Chris Pyle

Verified
Feb 19, 2014
OHHHHH the first one is amazing. Will never look at a bubble the same way again. And I passed up one of those big bubble makers at the dollar store when we were there last week. :(

jenniferatemple

Thread author
Verified
Oct 2, 2013
OHHHHH the first one is amazing. Will never look at a bubble the same way again. And I passed up one of those big bubble makers at the dollar store when we were there last week. :(

Oh, dear!, Get your self a bubble wand next trip out. (Except kids, people will give you funny looks though, when they see you chasing bubbles with a camera.)

Chris Pyle

Verified
Feb 19, 2014
Oh Thank you I will enjoy looking. Time to get to work here. Sun is shining and 41 degrees. Time to get out in the yard.

Myna

Level 10
Verified
Jan 16, 2014
These photos are really cool :rolleyes:

For some reason, focusing at the first photo (of the three) made my head spin. o_O
Looks like I'm getting old !!! :D

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.