Expired OkayFreedom VPN Premium Account (Up to 10GB/Month) Giveaway

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Product name: OkayFreedom VPN Premium Account
Promo page: http://www.okayfreedom.com/specials/pcwelt/okayfreedom

To get your hands on OkayFreedom VPN Premium Account , go to the promo page and enter your email account.
[attachment=2853]

You'll recive a key via email , which can be used the activate the premium version of this product and upgrade your plan to Up to 10GB / Month traffic.
[attachment=2854]

Here is a direct download link for the installer:
Code:
http://file.steganos.com/software/okayfreedom.exe

Attachments

• email.jpg
    email.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 1,180
  • email-2.jpg
    email-2.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 947

metabeta

Dec 11, 2012
I downloaded the EXE installer and its OK but their is no place to put the premium code anywhere,

How do i put the Premium code.

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Click on "Get more traffic", then in the next window click on "Redeem your premium code here"
Enter your code and that's it!:)

Uxldp.jpg

metabeta

Dec 11, 2012
My problem before was i could not find the "Redeem you Prmium code" when i clicked on the " GET MORE TRAFFIC" (maybe i was withthe installer) and now when i do: i get this message, not activating to Premium edition. Could it be the offer has expired.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Got it : fixed :)

Hassan20

Verified
Nov 3, 2012
i download the Installer and enter my Premium code but still it coudnt open the Filter website !

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
What kind of Filter website are you referring too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.