Showcase Omnipotent Gaming PC

MiguelPratas819

Level 2
Verified
Jul 8, 2015
Mine is better. Im staying with my Laptop Asus K53S with my awesome graphic card gt 520mx and my 4 gb of ram <3. Perfect for gaming....if you are playing minesweeper and flappy bird pc version (jokes aside now). Nice config indeed. I think gtx 1080 is good upgrade even though is expensive but performs better than than 980 and consumes less. Btw my knowledge has more to do with software but good share mate. Im not very updated when it comes to hardware.
Sorry horrible english

Reactions: Omnipotent

FrankS

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Dec 22, 2015
Nice PC. Could you send me your one? I'll replace the GTX 780 by my GTX 970 and send my PC to you :p

FrankS

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Dec 22, 2015
Ah okay. For a COD-Gamer, CS:Source would be crappy because the gameplay is too different. Then you should stay on CS:GO

O

Omnipotent

Thread author
Very nice config, but does your computer really use 1000 watts? o_O
It doesn't use 1000 watts, only pulls the power it needs. It's also more efficient and can save power because the power supply is 80 PLUS Gold. All for future proofing ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: LukeNukesEm

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.