One of those Bingocaptchapoint.top pop-up questions. ads

Jasong2gs

Thread author
Mar 3, 2022
So my girlfriend went to a restaurants website to see if Thursday was their $2 hit dog special (it's not haha) and caught the BingoCaptchaPoint malware viruses. In the hour or so she's had it, it's been pretty frequent and annoying! I don't have the option to "clean and reset". .. Haha. I'd be most appreciative if someone could help us out. Thanks!
-Jason

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Hello Jason,

You're using Chrome for Android, right? Let's reset your browser to its default settings:

1. Go to Settings > App Info
  2. Go to your browser app icon in App info list (such as Chrome) and click on it
  3. Once in your browser’s App info, go to Storage & cache
    1. Click Clear Storage
    2. Click Clear cache
This will clear up anything that might have been leftover from visiting the sites such as browser-related ad popups.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.