OpenSUSE 13.2 will be released soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Secondmineboy

Level 26
Thread author
Verified
May 25, 2014
With put a video up when i can download it in the final version as my internet is wrecked at the moment from time to time.

S

Sr. Normal

I always thought that the best Software Manager is Yast , i want to see that have prepared the equipment of Opensuse for us .
Just remove Mint (I have Xubuntu , I do not need more .deb ) from my computer to do site to it.
6 days !!
Thanks for remembering .
6 ... 5 ... 4 ...

Secondmineboy

Level 26
Thread author
Verified
May 25, 2014
Well Yast is a system administration with an Build in Software Management function :)

You can change almost everything on your system without getting down and dirty in a terminal.

Reactions: Sr. Normal
S

Sr. Normal

Yast is the Tool. I have been called it a manager of Software because I do not know call like to this " Swiss razor ". It does very easy, suitable everything to realize the easy work and in a graphical environment. From installing a game to you, configure the firewall, up to... Opensuse is not my favorite distro, but Yast is the better thing (for me) that I have seen in no operating system.
Thanks, the nomenclature in Spanish I do not dominate it, if in addition I use a translator...:oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.