Changelog: http://filehippo.com/download_opera/changelog

Thanks!:D

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Is Opera any good on Windows? because I use it on my phone, but not on the computer.

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
McLovin said:
Is Opera any good on Windows? because I use it on my phone, but not on the computer.

I have Opera Next 12.00 installed but I dislike it, The image rendering is too slow compared to my Chromium or Firefox Nightly.
Opera on the Android is great tho, I also happen to use it.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
MrXidus said:
I have Opera Next 12.00 installed but I dislike it, The image rendering is too slow compared to my Chromium or Firefox Nightly.

Ahh, okay, thanks for that. Was going to test it out but if it is too slow, well then I might just skip it and just use it on my phone.

LoftedAphid86

Feb 24, 2011
MrXidus said:
McLovin said:

Well it's a developer snapshot, so what can you expect?
The fact that it runs is an achievement.
I'm not noticing any image rendering problems on 11.60, so it's probably just a 12.00 issue.
However, I'm using Linux.

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
elliotcroft said:
Well it's a developer snapshot, so what can you expect?

I expect it to make me breakfast. In all seriousness I do expect Nexts & Nightlys to have some sort of improvement over stable.
My opinion stands.

WinAndLinuxTutorials

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 23, 2011
It works good for me on both Linux and Windows, but I don't use it because I didn't find a good adblocker. :D

The Opera for Android is awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.