Not open for further replies.

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
malwaretips.com users can now send to us a security or technology tip so that other members and guests of this site can learn from their experience and knowledge.

The "T'Quick Tips" box can be found on the forums page.Every time the page is refreshed the tip will change.

[attachment=594]

Why should you submit a tip ?
  • +2.000 guests each day will read and benefit from your knowledge and experience!
  • The author of the best tip of the month will receive our "Caring" award and +20 Reputation points.

You can find more details here.
In order to submit a tip you will need to go here.You also can find the submission buttons on our portal page in the "Welcome Box" or the Index Page inside the "'Quick Tip'" box.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    189 KB · Views: 642

K__M

Jun 14, 2011
RE: Our Members 'Tip of the Day'

I think this new feature is great :)

I am happy to see mine in rotation also lol.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
RE: Our Members 'Tip of the Day'

I really like this. I submitted a tip of a day yesterday so hope it was approve. :)

Dejan

Mar 3, 2011
It's normal Win7, happens to me too, your tip is still submitted.
Maybe Jack should set it to redirect to the index page?

K__M

Jun 14, 2011
win7holic said:
i already submit one, but when submit it. but with white screen, like not load page

Mine did the same, but it is supposed to do that, because mine went threw also.

win7holic

Apr 20, 2011
endejan said:

index page? no ,dejan
just white screen
i hope my tip still submitted

Dejan

Mar 3, 2011
win7holic said:
endejan said:

index page? no ,dejan
just white screen

No I said that maybe Jack should make it redirect to the index page, I know it'll give you a white screen and that's normal. Your tip was submitted.

K__M

Jun 14, 2011
endejan said:
win7holic said:
endejan said:

index page? no ,dejan
just white screen

No I said that maybe Jack should make it redirect to the index page, I know it'll give you a white screen and that's normal. Your tip was submitted.

Yea, or a little message prompting it was submitted successfully.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Its like confused that after you submitted a tip it will appear white page. You cannot tell if its submitted or not.

win7holic

Apr 20, 2011
jamescv7 said:
Its like confused that after you submitted a tip it will appear white page. You cannot tell if its submitted or not.

yep, i'm not sure..
but i still save my tip on another laptop, and can copy it again :p

Dejan

Mar 3, 2011
I have a suggestion though. Perhaps you shouldn't shuffle all the tips submitted together and just choose one for the day, would make more sense considering it's called "Tip of the day".

amazingAG

Jun 1, 2011
Its a nice and unique idea. Thanks Jack for introducing it.
Submitted a tip but no idea whether it is posted or not, got a blank screen after clicking the submit button. I would suggest you to add some kind of reply or messages after successful submission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.