Expired Outpost Security Suite Pro - 1 year license [72 hours]

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NathanF1

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Jul 9, 2011
Get 1 year license of Outpost Security Suite Pro.

Giveaway Link

Giveaway time-frame: This giveaway is available until August 18, 2011 24:00 PST. After this giveaway is over, you will not be able to grab a 1 year license of Outpost Security Suite Pro for free from dotTech.

NathanF1

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Jul 9, 2011
I was really close to add "... again" in the title :)
Shame no one has managed to get Agnitum to give away the latest release, including updates, and not a special 7.5.0 build.

NathanF1

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Jul 9, 2011
Version given away is 7.5 (3720.574.1668), I believe, released in June. Latest release was 7.5.1 (3791.596.1681), available mid-July.
7.5 brought a lot of performance and functionality improvements over 7.0 - Link

7.5.1 improves compatibility with third-party products and enhanced detection and quarantining abilities for archives.

D

Deleted member 178

SamChan said:
yes , I can use NIS and Outpost together without any problems.

you should not do that, outpost is not designed to run alongside another AV suite, you think you have no problems but when you will face a real threat none of them will protect you.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Outpost Security Suite Pro have a bundled AV feature so even you install and turn off the av or other features its not a good idea for it alongside with NIS.

NathanF1

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Jul 9, 2011
The installer will scan for other security applications, present a list to verify these are actually installed and prompt to add Agnitum to their exceptions [where applicable, it does it for NIS]. Components will then be installed accordingly, i.e. if I have Avira Free or Avast Free, the Outpost Anti-Malware engine, and most probably the Web Control will not be installed.
I think they've gone a fair way in terms of compatibility, or at least they make the effort to attempt to be.

NathanF1

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Jul 9, 2011
As is usually the case with Agnitum giveaways, the key should be copied off the page - I'm yet to receive an email with the license after all these years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.