panda cloud pro edition 50% off

blackhole

Thread author
Mar 25, 2012
If you want a copy of this go here :

https://shop.pandasecurity.com/cgi-bin/pp/?twds=cloud&ID=A12CAESD1&utm_source=%20www.cloudantivirus.com&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=f2p2m&utm_content=en-pcav-toprowithdiscount50JUN&track=102072&coupon=POPCAV50JUN

:D

Spirit

Level 2
May 17, 2012
I will never go with panda even if its 100% off,anyway thanks for share and good news for panda lovers

Tom172

Level 1
Feb 11, 2011
It's certainly not the worst product out there. Unless something has changed which I'm not aware of?

Aiyana

Jun 7, 2012
I also want to say thank you for sharing the good news though I am not panda lover; check their office site there is free edition: panda cloud antivirus free edition; would like to give a try before anyone tells me will it be worth doing this? thanks

P

Plexx

Aiyana said:
I also want to say thank you for sharing the good news though I am not panda lover; check their office site there is free edition: panda cloud antivirus free edition; would like to give a try before anyone tells me will it be worth doing this? thanks

Panda cloud av free is good but lacks some features of the Pro version.

I believe there are 6 months trial of Panda Cloud AV Pro 2012 still available.

Panda itself ain't bad. Light on resources, decent web filter, good detection rate thanks to its cloud services.

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
Biozfear said:
I believe there are 6 months trial of Panda Cloud AV Pro 2012 still available.

True and still working.

This installer has the option at installation to activate the 6 month trial.

Code:
http://acs.pandasoftware.com/cloudantivirus/southbay/PandaCloudAntivirus.exe

Thanks. :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.