Expired Panda Dome Complete

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

sona

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Nov 14, 2013
GOTD Giveaway: Join and win one of the 75 single-device annual licenses for Panda Dome Complete !
aa.png

vindiesel

Level 7
Verified
Apr 15, 2013
Hello this antivirus panda seems to me that it is a virus since it installed, zemana anti-malware detctado as malware extenxion panda and panda hitman pro detcta virus, capture.

2cd9c411ee86c826c45d8f714170f873o.png

Reactions: vtqhtr413

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
I think the dll's are just false positives... and the other 2 registry keys are probably:
Pandasecurity.mystart.com is a browser hijacker that is bundled with other free software that you download off of the Internet. When installed this browser hijacker it will set the homepage and search engine for your web browser to MyStart.

Just delete those 2 registry entries and add exclusions for dll's...

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
I'm testing it now in a VM (Premium version)... of course/probably is not at the level of known big firms, their BB is most based in cloud analysis, but Premium version come with FireWall, and Application Control modules which may be tweaked to become a default-deny tool (ask/block all unknown applications)... Web filter against pshishing and malware is weak as I have been testing for some weeks...

Last edited:
D

Deleted Member 3a5v73x

Web filter against pshishing and malware is weak as I have been testing for some weeks...
If it is detecting malicious downloads but Web filter didn't block it, then it's not set up/working properly #84 & #86. Sadly, there are still many bugs in Panda Dome #90, but Application Control is indeed very nice. If Panda updated their consumer products more oftenly, it would be a very good AV to chose from, right now it's scary to use it, you are on your own, forum is half dead and for support to answer email requests takes weeks, if you are lucky to get any response at all.

D

Deleted Member 3a5v73x

There's also a Panda Dome Complete for 6 months for 3 devices on SoS, for the instructions Panda Dome Complete - бена 6 мев для 3 ойств

The offer is valid until 11:00 (MSK) on June 19, 2018 Sale ends in 12 days 20 hours

• A license for 6 months for 3 devices (Windows, macOS, Android or iOS), only for home (personal) use.
  • You receive free updates during the term of the license.
  • No free technical support.
  • You must activate your license key before this offer ends.
EDIT: By accident upon entering key in my Panda Account, clicked to extend +180d. for my other Panda Internet Security license, but it converted all my previous lic time from IS version to Complete. Glad I did it, lol. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(y)(y)

Capture.PNG

Cortex

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 4, 2016
Still puts toolbar(s) that rest of universe (excluding Pluto) feels is/are a PUP(s). Still felt my defragger 'Perfect Disk 14' as a virus & deleted it despite being told not to, had to do a full reinstall of PD as quarantine not being enough. I have mailed them over 12,000 times that PD is safe & so have Raxco, do these people have a FP department? I don’t think they do. Still slows VPN’s down the only AV I’ve used that does.

(having a bad day/week)

sona

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Nov 14, 2013
I don't know if anyone use it as main av apart from testing!

Reactions: vtqhtr413

MeltdownEnemy

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Jan 25, 2018
Still puts toolbar(s) that rest of universe (excluding Pluto) feels is/are a PUP(s). Still felt my defragger 'Perfect Disk 14' as a virus & deleted it despite being told not to, had to do a full reinstall of PD as quarantine not being enough. I have mailed them over 12,000 times that PD is safe & so have Raxco, do these people have a FP department? I don’t think they do. Still slows VPN’s down the only AV I’ve used that does.

(having a bad day/week)

such thing is considered by me, as an insult!, please dont install it, Spread the word!

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.