Panda Security detects and blocks 99.9% of threats!

Do you trust this claim by Panda, which is backed up by AV-Comparatives' Real-World Tests?

• No, just advertising

Votes: 15 24.6%
  • Yes! AV-Comparatives' methodology and reputation are trusted!

Votes: 9 14.8%
  • AV-Comparatives' test results don't reflect actual scenario

Votes: 26 42.6%
  • Neutral

Votes: 11 18.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nissimezra

Level 25
Verified
Apr 3, 2014
my theory is that they are non zero day samples, they are using samples that were already found by someone, they just do not have malware hunter so they are probably buying or taking the samples from someone.

but it is only a theory not a fact

R

Rod McCarthy

OK so you don't like Panda cuz they failed a test. So I guess you guys could go with PC Matic, or System Mechanic.

NO ONE seems to test these two and they make some very big claims. Are they not tested because they are so good they would put everyone else out of business?

I don't know I'm just asking???????

Why not test these 2 IS products.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.