Reactions: Koroke San

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
About toolbar:
"Panda’s latest Safe Search security toolbar to protect you from malicious websites trying to infect your PC or exploit vulnerabilities"

Other free Panda tools:
http://free.pandasecurity.com

Petrovic

Level 64
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 25, 2013
Panda Security Toolbar - Free toolbar for Web browsers. The filter function malicious websites works for all browsers and protects against phishing sites, blocking passing "drive-by" malware downloads

Main features of Panda Security Toolbar

• Malicious Web & URL Filtering
• Clear Data
• ActiveScan
• ID Protect
• Weather
• Apps
• Coupons\Shopping

rebel4life

Level 9
Verified
Sep 30, 2012
i thought it was bad to have toolbars security issues and not to install them at the start of downloading software

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
The MyWebSearch toolbar is something you don't want, but not all Toolbars are nasty and hard to remove.

fearlessscientist

Verified
Sep 10, 2013
Why does someone want to install the toolbar when you know you can get the same protection by installing Anti-phishing Domain Advisor from Visicom Media which is what Panda toolbar also uses.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
I've installed Panda Cloud Free before, you can uninstall the Toolbar and still have the web protection.

Visicom Media isn't present in some countries, but I looked on their website and only offer -MyStart toolbar.

fearlessscientist said:
Why does someone want to install the toolbar when you know you can get the same protection by installing Anti-phishing Domain Advisor from Visicom Media which is what Panda toolbar also uses.

Reactions: Koroke San

Rencisss135

Apr 28, 2014
Huracan, you said that you have installed Panda Cloud Free in the past. I have a question about Panda cloud free: it is good?; does it
have good detection rate? ( I am a gamer...):):D

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.