App Review PC Tools Internet Security 2012 (MrITReviews)

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Did PC Tools IS and from what I have tested just then it did really really well. Blocked all links. Which to me that is a very good thing.

Enjoy.

As always remember to use the Larger Player option for HD ;)

lufzI.png

>> http://youtu.be/lIgKhqnh3mE

Last edited by a moderator:

Gnosis

Level 5
Apr 26, 2011
Nice one mate!
I see that ThreatFire is still kickin' ("Download Guard"?). That was basically an automatic version of TF on some kind of auto mode. The only difference is the userface interactions.
I saw the FLAME in the KillSwitch window.

McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Gnosis said:
Nice one mate!
I see that ThreatFire is still kickin' ("Download Guard"?). That was basically an automatic version of TF on some kind of auto mode. The only difference is the userface interactions.
I saw the FLAME in the KillSwitch window.

The program is great. Never really thought that it would do that of a good job. Wasn't slow on the system either.

Gnosis

Level 5
Apr 26, 2011
Kudos to them for building on the ThreatFire technology. I new that platform was too good to waste.

rizaldiwn

Jan 26, 2013
great review and great antivirus! i dont think that pctools can do it really well. as i know, pctools is heavy on system

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.