Solarquest

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 22, 2014
  • Pros
    Top scores from labs. Cross-platform protection. All expected suite features perform well. Ransomware and spyware protection. System speedup and cleanup tools. Many useful bonus features.

• Cons
    Features limited in iOS app. Mediocre score in one of our hands-on tests.

• Bottom Line
    If what you want is every possible security component in one integrated package, Bitdefender Total Security is exactly what you need. It's an Editors' Choice for security mega-suite.

.....more in the link above

Fritz

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 28, 2015
Features limited in iOS app

Yes, and that's like BD's fault or something? :rolleyes: The amount of salt to take with those tests really goes over the recommended daily intake. :D

Reactions: XhenEd

Solarquest

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 22, 2014
Features limited in iOS app

Yes, and that's like BD's fault or something? :rolleyes: The amount of salt to take with those tests really goes over the recommended daily intake. :D
My wife has an apple and I looked for an AV for iOS... I couldn't find one...Apple doesn't recommend one nor I think you can get one one the store...you have to get it from the AV site and anyway I think they all only offer surf protection and "anti theaft"... unless something changed in the last time.

Reactions: Fritz
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.