Status
Not open for further replies.

RmG152

Level 12
Thread author
Verified
Jan 22, 2014
Pdf reader that you use?

I use Sumatra because is so fast and light (and GNU GPL v3). (if someone want to test use advanced options on install to integrate on browsers...).

KaptainBug

Level 12
Verified
Dec 26, 2013
Sumatra is good only for viewing pdf. There are no tools for marking, highlighting or commenting which is enough for me to not to use. I need a pdf viewer which has all these features, and I liked PDF Xchange viewer. Now I'm using Adobe reader and happy with it.

P.S. The poll has two entries for PDF Xchange

Reactions: RmG152

vrb93

Level 5
Verified
Jan 15, 2014
Sumatra is the best for everyday use: simple, light and open source ;)

Then foxit or pdf x-change if extra features are needed :)

apaul

Level 2
Verified
Sep 12, 2013
I'm Sumatra user. It can also many type of documents includeing djvu. I am searching for a reader which can open both pdf and doc file.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.