Expired Personal Bitdefender Antivirus Plus Giveaway

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayanami

Thread author
Jan 14, 2012
I bought one copy of Bitdefender IS 2012 recently.Today,I received an email with 5 free BD AV Plus KEY (1 PC, 1 year)due to the promo . If anyone would like to have a try,I am willling to offer 4 of them

First come first served :D

I will PM the KEY to you (2nd-5th)

Note : FREE licenses must be installed within 30 days after the installation of the purchased license. After 30 days, any uninstalled free licenses will become invalid.

Tobi

Jul 7, 2011
I will like a license. Nice of you to host a giveaway. :angel:

Bitdefender engine is epic. :biggrin:

zeff

Level 1
Dec 18, 2011
this is very nice.....i will be thankful if get one license ....anyway thanks for giving a chance us to win..

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.