Personal Steam Game Giveaway

Chromatinfish 123

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
May 26, 2014
Since I have some keys for some steam games I probably will never play or excess keys, I want to try to give them away to some members:

18 Wheels Of Steel: American Long Haul

Meridian: New World

ShipLord

Moonlight Minions

Ampersand

The Tomorrow War

I will choose 2 winners a few hours from now that can take their pick between the games above (Please one game only).

Note that giveaway prizes may change at a moment's notice and a game may not be able to be sent due to restrictions. If an invalid key is sent please contact me.

Please PM me to enter the giveaway.

The steam application is required to run these games and a Windows operating system Vista or above (some games may be compatible with mac or linux).

Hope you enjoy :)

Do Not reply to the thread for a giveaway entry- you will be excluded from the giveaway. You may reply to ask questions or request for information.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.