Please help ? My LG3 , LG OPTIMUS DYNAMIC 2 CELL IS LOCKED UP WITH THE TROJAN KOLER MALWARE !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd L Wallace

Thread author
Jan 8, 2015
I would very much appreciate any help in this matter as im still waiting on my disability to be approved and my wife & i only have cell phones at the moment due to lack of funds our house phone has been cut of and she finally found a job she will be starting hopefully on the 12th of this month after being out of work since she finished some colloge almost 3years ago ! thanks again for anyone who v
can help me eleminate this problem ! Eagle2566

cLcL

Level 1
Verified
Jan 6, 2015
hello.. you need to start the phone in safe mode. it's different in each phone and/or android version.

i googled one for lg g3 (verizon): http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-112843/
if it's not working, do google search for your correct device.

then in safe mode, simply uninstall the Malware app. it's the app that seems weird to you (such as BaDoink, IMG**.apk, etc)
if you cant uninstall it, disable its device administration first:
Settings -> Security -> Device administrators -> uncheck Malware app -> Deactivate.

well, hope it works. and next time please dont install apk from untrusted source.

good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.