Posts missing from yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Littlebits

Retired Staff
Thread author
May 3, 2011
I don't know what the problem is but several posts are missing from yesterday.

I got several email notifications for replies that are not there.

At least three of my posts are missing and several other posts from other members are gone that were there yesterday.

What happened??

Thanks.:D

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
It's due to the upgrade.

Jack posted an update,
http://malwaretips.com/Thread-MalwareTips-com-is-getting-an-upgrade

Littlebits

Retired Staff
Thread author
May 3, 2011
Ok, will those lost posts be restored? or are they lost forever?

Enjoy!!:D

D

Deleted member 178

RE: How Webroot SA protects you from malwares

because as i mentionned above WSA like Norton or Comodo dont focus in detection anymore but on a Prevention -layered approach.

D

Deleted member 178

RE: How Webroot SA protects you from malwares

because as i mentionned above WSA like Norton or Comodo dont focus in detection anymore but on a Prevention -layered approach.

D

Deleted member 178

lol the two post above of mine were wrote on my wsa thread...

also on my phone with opera mobile "todays posts ", kudos, own threads are up to date but not on Chrome from my pc..

Weird. :D

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Umbra Corp. said:
lol the two post above of mine were wrote on my wsa thread...

also on my phone with opera mobile "todays posts ", kudos, own threads are up to date but not on Chrome from my pc..

Weird. :D

It's due to the fact that MalwareTips is moving hosts. Once it's move (propagated) it will work fine.

Overkill

Level 31
Verified
Honorary Member
Feb 15, 2012
I thought I was dreaming that I posted on my config yesterday and today it was gone oh well

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Littlebits said:
Ok, will those lost posts be restored? or are they lost forever?

Enjoy!!:D

Our hosting company create a new server for us and shortly after moved all the files on it....... To avoid any down time, and for a short period some of the users where on the new server while others (like you for instance ) where still seeing the old server...... The posts that you've made in that period where on the old server however because the new server was already up and running, the posts weren't transferred on it. :p

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
It's all been sorted now hasn't Jack? We're on the new server?

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.