MikeV

Level 19
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 9, 2013
Hi everyone.
I would like to ask if anybody tested Private Firewall on windows 7 64bit.
I would like to know if it is fully compatible because i have it on my machine and it doesn't pop up often to inform me (i also set process monitor on HIGH level) to know what is running.
I open /close applications but it just poped up 1-2 times.....

Thank you in advance

Reactions: Chromatinfish 123

Oxygen

Level 44
Verified
Feb 23, 2014
It does support windows 7, however something might be preventing it from showing pop-ups.

MikeV

Level 19
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 9, 2013
I would like to know if it works 100% well in 64 bit system of windows.
I have it installed along Eset Nod32 but i made the exclusions to both programs

Oxygen

Level 44
Verified
Feb 23, 2014
I would like to know if it works 100% well in 64 bit system of windows.
I have it installed along Eset Nod32 but i made the exclusions to both programs

I have Windows 7 Professional x64Bit and it worked 100%

MikeV

Level 19
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 9, 2013
Ok thank you my friend...
By the way...nice avatar ;)

Reactions: Oxygen

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
MikeV, I too have Privatefirewall, although it resides only upon our mostly sleeping XP system.:rolleyes: I would definitely not hesitate to use Pf for our Windows 7 Sp1 x64 bit system, but have opted for the built in Windows Firewall there.:) I just wanted to offer a shout of confidence:D for Privatefirewall which was one of the very first recommendations I'd received when I was but a mere kitten here!:rolleyes:

Completely off topic, Fantasy is our yet to be crowned, Emperor of Avatars;:D and your avatar is spooky cool too!:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.