Expired Process Lasso 6 Giveaway GAOTD

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KelvinW4

Level 1
Thread author
May 8, 2012
http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/
Today's giveaway
Process Lasso 6​
Process Lasso is NOT yet another task manager; it is a process, power, and CPU optimization and automation utility. One of Process Lasso’s most popular features is a unique technology called ProBalance (Process Balance) that can improve your PC’s responsiveness and stability during high CPU loads. Windows, by design, allows programs to monopolize your CPU without sufficient restraint — leading to hangs and micro-lags. ProBalance intelligently adjusts the priorities of running programs on-demand so that badly behaved processes are less likely to negatively impact the responsiveness of your PC.

arsenaloyal

Level 3
Verified
Aug 6, 2012
Thanks for this post,i already have and use process lasso pro,an excellent optimization tool.

GOATD is improving it seems last thee give aways were the best i have seen in 3 years. LOL

arsenaloyal

Level 3
Verified
Aug 6, 2012
well i have a spare key as well if anyone wants it just PM me.

License key given... to a member.

bitbizket

Level 3
Jul 26, 2011
Umbra Corp. said:
lol, using it augment my CPU usage to 50% :lolz:

The same happen to me while using ProcessLasso, Mz CPU Accelerator or Process Tamer. It also affected the disk i/o activity.

The cause of this is likely of a security software that hooks (dll injections) into PL and causing this CPU utilization. Sometimes excluding Process Lasso's processes from your security software resolve this issue but sometimes they don't.

Otherwise Iobit provide basic CPU and RAM optimization (Active Boost) which normally works for me without problems.

:)

D

Deleted member 178

bitbizket said:
The same happen to me while using ProcessLasso, Mz CPU Accelerator or Process Tamer. It also affected the disk i/o activity.

The cause of this is likely of a security software that hooks (dll injections) into PL and causing this CPU utilization. Sometimes excluding Process Lasso's processes from your security software resolve this issue but sometimes they don't.

it is what i thought too, so i excluded PL from my security apps, and vice versa, but PL itself kept using 30% of cpu

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.