Expired Process Lasso Pro [Lifetime license]

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Durden

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Dec 21, 2013
thanks.. but does this mean we should turn off the automatic updates ?
or will the program notify me if the update available is a version upgrade and that's when I'm supposed to stop it ?

Reactions: Logethica

Evjl's Rain

Level 47
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Apr 18, 2016
thanks.. but does this mean we should turn off the automatic updates ?
or will the program notify me if the update available is a version upgrade and that's when I'm supposed to stop it ?
I dont understand 100% of this but I think you can still update process lasso if the version is still 8x
when v9x is out, you should turn off autoupdate
even if you updated to v9 and your key cannot be used, you can still download v8x from its website or somewhere else

XhenEd

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Mar 1, 2014
Ok. currently i have Cleanmem installed on my Laptop. do i still need Process Lasso?
No, you don't need Process Lasso for you computer. Your computer will run fine without it. :)
But just as what you first asked, yes, it is worth installing, because of Probalance and other things, even if you have Cleanmem. :)

If you're really curious about PL, read its website. It has information you'll need to be able to have an informed choice. :)

Fuzzfas

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Jan 8, 2013
This may depend on the hardware, but after many installations/uninstallations, at least the latest version (8.9.8.48), adds a liiiitle lag to my desktop experience. Meaning, if i rapidly browser through many folders without Lasso, things are a bit snappier. Also, it's not as good as it claims. Running something like Intel Burn Test, i had non responsiveness or poor responsiveness, despite Lasso. It may help at some occasions where you are pounding the CPU, but, if you have many cores and RAM, i think this is placebo from the past. For the record i run FX8350 and 16GB RAM. And under normal circumstances, even if i use 100% CPU with normal programs, the PC doesn't freeze. The only always useful thing from Bitsum, is the unpark utility, for those who have CPUs that park cores and have no other way to unpark them. I use the Microsoft patch for Win7 on mine, so i don't need that either.

Worse is the case of Cleanmem, where if you have plenty of RAM, you 're better without it. If you don't, then yes, it may help. But if you never ran out of RAM, better ditch it. I 've had momentaneous choppy reply in the moments it was cleaning.

Dark Knight

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
  • This is lifetime license for one (1) computer only for personal (private use).
  • The license is only valid for versions 8.x. Not available free upgrades to new versions.

You gotta love the play on words software companies use.

It's not a lifetime license if you can only use it within a certain build, it's build specific. And the build will certainly not last a lifetime as that build will become unusable or useless at some given point in time. So how can one call it a lifetime license. :confused:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.